Please note: This page features some vocabulary resources and exercises, such as online exercises and flashcards, that specifically complement Kontakte. If you are looking for vocabulary help in general, check out our general Vocabulary Practice page, which offers many additional vocabulary-related exercises.
Many of the resources here are QUIZLET links. Be sure to familiarize yourself with all of the wonderful options that quizlet has to offer (e.g., click on the audio icon to hear a word or phrase pronounced for you; create quizzes for yourself etc.)
Creating the materials on this website has taken hundreds of hours of unpaid work, and while deutschdrang.com is a labor of love, a small Paypal donation would be greatly appreciated if you have found the materials on this website to be of use to you.
The publisher has some online vocabulary and grammar exercises available here.
– Kleider (clothing): quizlet set (exceeds textbook list).
– Complete vocab list: quizlet set by GermanWerner.
– Seminarraum: quizlet set;
– Wetter: quizlet set (exceeds textbook).
– Adjektive: quizlet set of adjectives from Einführung A and B (not including weather; see separate set)
– Nationalitäten: quizlet set
– Verbenliste: quizlet flashcards for verbs from Einführung A, B und Kapitel 1 (not including sep. prefix)
– Sonstige Substantive: quizlet flashcards
– Verben: quizlet flashcards
– Adjektive: quizlet flashcard set for adjective opposites from Einführung A through Kapitel 2.
– Substantive: Noun pictures, mostly from Kapitel 2. Can be used to practice various accusative patterns (e.g., Hast du ein/eine/einen . . . ; Siehst du das/die/den . . . etc.). Suitable for partner work.